Friday, February 13, 2009

Catch up

Hi Everyone!
Sorry I have not been so well at writing these blog on a consistent basis. We have been having a lot of fun running around doing different things here in Germany. Yesterday we went to the castle, Neuschwanstein and it snowed the whole day... BIG FLUFFY Flakes! In fact it has been snowing here non-stop for the past four days. The skiing is wonderful! Anyhow, so yesterday we went to the castle and visited many little villages around the area. It was a great day, long, and we barely had any energy in us to walk to our favorite local and have some dinner. We eventually did and were met again by the wonderful music... Bavarian music. I don't know is Moss and Hadeel enjoy it so much, but I do know that Chris and I are enjoying it a lot and keep wanting to call my parents so that they can listen through the phone.
Right now I am sitting at our favorite spot to login into the internet. It's snowing outside and we are getting ready to meet up with some more family. Later tonight we are planning on going to the Hockey game in town, then we plan on partying in the Garmsich side of town. I will be sure to report our times spent there as well.

All in all everything is going well, we had to do our first load of laundry and I am loving the smell of all my sweaters! I keep sniffing them! I think I am going to take some of the detergent back with me. It's called Purcil... it reminds me of when I was last in Germany! I love it!

Anyway, lame blog, but just wanted to update you and let you all know, that everything is going well!

Lots of love and ciao,
Nic